Group Dog Training Classes
Maryland’s #1 Rated Dog Training Facility
Group training classes at DogiZone help your dog become the best version of themselves
Training strengthens the bond between you and your furry best friend, for a safe, happy, healthy, and obedient dog.
That’s true whether you’re looking for basic training like better manners and behavior at home, or whether you want your dog to have the highest level of obedience in any situation, including off-leash under a high level of distractions.
At our group classes here in Rockville, MD, you’ll get to work with expert dog trainers, and meet other pet parents who love dogs as much as you do. A group setting allows your canine pal to learn quickly and to socialize with other dogs, while you enjoy camaraderie and encouragement from your classmates.
Here’s why you and your dog will love group classes at our Rockville Dog Training Zone
- Our dog training experts are highly experienced and have taught these classes to over 30,000 dogs.
- We can modify the training approach to suit your dog’s individual needs.
- We offer all levels of training, whether you’re just starting out with a puppy or new dog, wanting to stop a problem behavior like barking or soiling in the house, or looking for the highest level of obedience off-leash with lots of distractions.
- We’re focused on helping your dog have the best manners in any situation, whether that means adjusting to your household routine, not jumping up on guests, better behavior around strangers and other dogs, or passing a test such as AKC Canine Good Citizen.
- Classes are family-friendly, with tips and techniques for all family members (including children 8 years old and up) who want to be involved with your dog’s training and learning.
- Classes are kept to a small, comfortable size. That way, you and your dog get the individual attention and assistance you need.
- Classes are offered seven days a week( morning, mid-day and evening) at our Rockville Dog Training Zone, so you’re sure to find a time that fits your schedule.
At DogiZone, we’re committed to improving the lives of both people, and their pets. With that goal in mind, you’ll be amazed by how quickly you see results, and by how training deepens the bond between you and your dog.
You can contact us any time for a free evaluation, to see which group sessions are best for you and your furry family member.
University Levels (as low as $89.95/mo)
The Staff was wonderful, honest, and put a lot of thought while evaluating my dog for training. The prices are competitive within the area but they are flexible and give payment plan alternatives. We are very excited to begin our journey with Dogizone.
- Mary M.
I've been a DogiZone client for years and have used several services: board & train, daycare, boarding, and University/unlimited group training. I trust them implicitly with my guy.
- Nikki F.