Are You A Person Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
DogiZone®, one of Maryland's most exciting pet care businesses is looking for Enthusiastic team members. Applicants must love dogs!
Join our high energy team in a fast-paced fun environment with dogs. Previous experience is highly desired. Industry experience is a PLUS, but not necessary. Strong communication skills (oral and writing) is required. On-the-job training is provided. Applicants need a high school diploma or equivalent.
Dog training jobs in Maryland can be hard to find, but you're in the right place. We are an equal opportunity employer. At DogiZone, the work you do will have a significant impact on business and each client's quality of life. We offer a workplace environment that rewards those who perform. We are committed to helping each associate grow to their full potential and to building a team that puts clients first. We invite you to explore our employment opportunities and to learn about our continuously evolving journey, plans for growth, and why we continue to set the standard of excellence high for customer service and dog training.
Our Core Values
- Deliver WOW through service - Exceeding every customers expectations
- Have integrity at all times - Doing what is right at all times, even when no one is watching
- Safety first - think twice, act once
- Positive team and family spirit - All for one, one for all
- Pursue growth and drive continuous improvement - Strive for mastery
- Do more with less - Be resourceful
Some of our BENEFITS:
- Innovative Company that leads in our marketplace
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Great team atmosphere
- Competitive pay PLUS commission / bonuses
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Paid birthdays
- Competitive Compensation
Part time and full time positions available:
- Inside Sales
- Dog Walkers
- Doggies Day Care Attendants
- Dog Trainers
Please fill out the form on the right side of this page and we will contact you when we have an opening for the position you have selected.