ARE YOU A RECEPTIONIST WHO LOVES DOGS AND WANTS TO WORK FOR A THRIVING COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN GROW, BE RECOGNIZED, AND BE REWARDED FOR YOUR WORK?! THEN WE WANT YOU!
DogiZone is looking for a receptionist to start immediately! If you’re looking to further your career in the pet industry here is the opportunity to do so!
The Front Desk Receptionist is DogiZone's face to the clients. This crucial, fast-paced, and highly energized role is responsible for handling all check-ins, check-outs, scheduling appointments and taking payments. This role also includes handling phone calls and inquiries from clients and prospective clients, responding to emails, coordinating and maintaining lodging, daycare and grooming schedules, scheduling evaluations, administrative duties and managing the wait list. The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for exhibiting a positive enthusiastic image at all times to customers, co-workers and pets at DogiZone. They are also responsible for ensuring unparalleled care and attention for both pets and their owners.
- Providing world class customer service to our clients and greeting guests
- Reserving daycare, lodging, grooming, transportation and training appointments and maintaining the calendar
- Checking pet guests in and out
- Cash handling and receiving payments for services
- Upholding the highest level of cleanliness and personal presentation
- Assisting reservation and petcare departments when necessary
• Availability to work 3-5 days a week and weekend flexibility (seeking part-time and full-time)
• Friendly & enthusiastic
• Desire to lead a team
• Minimum 1 year of reception/customer service experience
- Health Insurance/401K
- Paid birthdays
- Innovative Company that leads in our marketplace
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Great team atmosphere
- Competitive pay PLUS incentives
- Paid training and on-boarding