OUR TRAINING DEPARTMENT IS EXPANDING!
Are you a certified dog trainer who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work? THEN WE WANT YOU!
DogiZone, one of Maryland’s most exciting pet care businesses is looking for an enthusiastic Full Time Dog Trainer to provide training to our clients in private, group, and camp formats.
Are you a dog trainer who strives to offer high quality training and are motivated to improve your skills? If so, join our high-energy training team in a fast-paced, fun environment with dogs. This position requires working independently with minimal supervision training dogs, selling services, and providing consistent follow-up with clients.
This is an incredibly rewarding position that takes a special person who is dependable, patient, and above all professional.
- Providing world class customer service to our clients and pet guests
- Conducting Board & Trains, Evaluations, Private Lessons, Classes, and Camps
- Actively generating client leads and maintaining client follow ups
- Maintaining a calendared schedule at a high volume
- Continuing education and assisting team where needed
- Upholding the highest cleanliness standards
- Professional or competitive dog training experience-REQUIRED
- Accredited from a Canine Academy-Strongly Preferred!
- Strong knowledge of dog health, behavior and body language
- Strong communication skills and professional presentation
- Adaptable in training methods and intuitive to the method that will best serve the dog and owner
Why join our team?
We’re pretty awesome 🙂
Future advancement opportunities
Paid time off
Bonuses and incentives