ARE YOU A DOGGIE DAYCARE EXPERT WHO WANTS TO WORK FOR A THRIVING COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN GROW, BE RECOGNIZED, AND BE REWARDED FOR YOUR WORK?! THEN WE WANT YOU!
We are one of Maryland’s most exciting pet care businesses and we are seeking ENTHUSIASTIC and experienced Dog Day Care Attendants. Applicants obviously must love dogs! Previous experience highly encouraged!
The Day Care attendant is primarily responsible for all day-to-day operations of the dog day care department; ensuring efficient operations and high quality pet care. This critical role involves supervisory responsibility of dogs in play groups as well as providing high quality engaging activities for them.
- Maintaining the highest cleanliness standards
- Walking dogs and conducting one on one play time
- Supervising play groups and engaging in activities
- Assisting with various services such as feeding, and grooming
- Providing world class customer service to our clients
Strong communication skills (oral and writing) is required. On-the-job training is provided. Applicants need a high school diploma or equivalent.
Competitive pay including hourly and bonuses. If the following traits describe you, we encourage you to apply to be part of our growing company with this fun job in a rewarding industry:
• Positive attitude
• Safety minded
• Upbeat and enthusiastic
• Polished verbal skills
• Motivated and enjoys a fast-paced environment
• LOVES dogs!
- Health Insurance & 401K
- Competitive pay PLUS incentives/bonuses
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Paid birthdays
- Innovative Company that leads in our marketplace
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Great team atmosphere